Every cell has a life span shorter than your entire life.
- 6 days, White blood cells <neutrophils>
- 1-9 weeks, white blood cells <lymphocytes>
- 27 days, skin
- 5 weeks, cartilage
- 3-4 months, Red blood cells <hemoglobin>
- 4 months, liver cells <hepatocytes>
- 1 year, Matured white blood cells <macrophages>
- 7 years, bones and teeth <bone-remodeling>
- ? time, tooth enamel, enamel can regenerate, controversial truth
What makes good cells and bad cells?
- diet, nutritrition and anti-nutritition
- supplments, good and bad