Mammals need zinc for life.
When zinc is low we have:
- fatty liver
- genetic disorders
- metabolic syndrome
- auto-immune disease
- declining body functions
- declining mental functions
Zinc is necessary for molecules to bind:
- insulin cannot bind properly: diabetes type 2
- thyroxine will not bind: thyroid disorder
- arthritis: rough cartilage
- hair loss: weak binding to scalp
There is no exception to this. DNA builds proteins and zinc is required.
zinc (green) clustered around our DNA
Mammals require zinc.